A la carte menu with traditional dishes prepared by chef Franco, all to be tasted in a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
Click on the boxes of the different menu sections to see some of our specialties.
Every day we offer typical menus, through which you can get to know the flavors of our mountain tradition prepared by chef Franco.
Here just a few examples of dishes from our menus:
- Home-made Tortelli with Branzi cheese
- Potato Gnocchi with Strachitunt cheese and walnuts
- Traditional local dumplings with Alpine cottage butter
- Home-made pasta strips with roe deer meat sauce
- Polenta Taragna, typical dish from Branzi
- Roe deer stew balls with juniper berries
- Braised meat with Barolo wine
- Tomino cheese with speck crust cooked on the plate with Porcini mushrooms and Polenta
- Home-made desserts from the chef
To this we must add a cellar with more than 50 selected labels.
Our cuisine provides for excellent raw materials and first of all healthy ingredients.
In the panoramic room you’ll enjoy a pleasant view on the surrounding mountains; in the morning also breakfast is served here.
Our full menu from starters to desserts,
and traditional typical dishes.
Branzi RestaurantDiscover all galleries