As reported by the official web-site of Branzi, the village consists of a central unit around the parish church of S. Bartolomeo Apostle (built in 1737) and four districts of which three to the south (Cagnoli, Gardata, Rivioni) and one to the north (Ripe).
In the core of the old center, besides a few houses remarkably interesting from an artistic point of view, there is the “Roman bridge”.
It’s located in the area called “Carbunì”; on this bridge (currently restored and still in use) all people who went to work to the Lago del Diavolo (Devil’s Lake) to extract coal in the ancient mines passed through.
On the same mule track there are a few votive chapels that are very peculiar: they were built to commemorate the persons who died working on this road.
In the other districts like Gardata, Belfiore (Ripe) and Cagnoli there are valuable frescoed chapels.